Freedom Fighter Index du Forum
Freedom Fighter
Forum d'alliance ogame

Freedom Fighter Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Adobe Illustrator%CS5?15.0 X86 & X64 MacOSX 2011 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Freedom Fighter Index du Forum -> Secteur Public -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fitzkatha

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Adobe Illustrator%CS5?15.0 X86 & X64 MacOSX 2011 Répondre en citant

Adobe Illustrator CS5 15.0 X86 & X64 MacOSX 2011 > bit.ly/1TL8Hae

Looking..for..something..in..Apple..Support..Communities?..The..page..you..tried..was..not..foundI..am..very..reliant..on..using..Adobe..Illustrator..for..my..job.Any..advice..will..help,..or..if..you..are..experiencing..the..same..(or..similar)..issue..let..me..know..so..I..can..avoid..anything..that..will..cause..the..crash!..57621Views..Tags:..none..(add)..illustrator..cs5Content..tagged..with..illustrator..cs5,..eyedropper..toolContent..tagged..with..eyedropper..tool,..el..capitanContent..tagged..with..el..capitan,..os..x..el..capitanContent..tagged..with..os..x..el..capitan,..ai..crashContent..tagged..with..ai..crash..This..content..has..been..marked..as..finalWill.they.run.on.Yosemite.or.Elcapitan?.Re:.Adobe.Application.Support.Folder.-.missing.one.or.more.files.-.reinstallation.really.advisable?.Re:.illustrator.5.5.crashes.Re:.El.Capitan.compatibility.Re:.Hello.after.update.El.Captain.my.Illustrator.CS5.is.crashing.Re:.Eyedropper.tool.causing.Illustrator.to.crash.(El.Capitan,.Illustrator.CS.5.5).Legend.Correct.Answers.-.10.points..2016.Adobe.Systems.IncorporatedIllustrator.is.my.main.tool.of.work.and.the.eyedropper.is.essentialLike..Show..1..Likes(1)..Actions..9Crash.when.selecting.a.color.with.the.Eyedropper.toolIn...theory...it's...a...great...deal,...but...in...reality...few...people...upgrade...every...year...and...most...use...2...or...3...programs...at...best,...making...$50...per...month...difficult...to...justifyWhat...is...so...great...about...El...Capitan...that...would...lure...people...to...jeopardize...what...works?...Like...Show...2...Likes(2)...Actions...15The.latest.versions.have.lost.functionality.that.will.probably.never.be.addressedIf..I..attempt..to..copy..the..color..of..an..object..with..a..gradient-fill,..or..copy..a..color..from..an..embedded..image/photo,..the..crash..is..immediate.The..issue..is..happening..on..both..my..Macbook..Pro..(15-inch,..Early..2011)..and..my..iMac..(24-inch,..Early..2008).PLEASE..helpCrash...on...exitRe:...Illustrator...CS5...+...Mac...El...Capitan...=...Crashing!...Matteo333...Oct...7,...2015...7:29...AM...(in...response...to...Monika...Gause)...I...have...upgraded...to...El...Captain...and...Illustrator...stop...to...work.I...think...it...is...not...very...useable...right...now.don't...you...think...that...Adobe...has...stopped...to...support...past...versions...in...order...to...push...users...to...buy...the...new...one?Business,...I...knowLike.Show.0.Likes(0).Actions.25Please...re-enable...javascript...to...access...full...functionalityLike..Show..1..Likes(1)..Actions..31Re:..Illustrator..CS5..+..Mac..El..Capitan..=..Crashing!..rcraighead..Oct..7,..2015..7:59..AM..(in..response..to..Monika..Gause)..I..think..the..BIGGEST..frustration..for..users..is..the..change..in..how..we.."buy"..softwareLike...Show...1...Likes(1)...Actions...13In...theory...it's...a...great...deal,...but...in...reality...few...people...upgrade...every...year...and...most...use...2...or...3...programs...at...best,...making...$50...per...month...difficult...to...justifyAnd.the.telly.and.the.two.backups.(looking.for.a.third.one).are.as.old.as.Illy.(wihin.a.year.or.two.for.all.of.them)Re:...Illustrator...CS5...+...Mac...El...Capitan...=...Crashing!...Anandaxp...Oct...6,...2015...2:02...AM...(in...response...to...Monika...Gause)...An...OS...update...is...given...so...that...users...update...their...systems...and...stay...up-to-date...with...latest...patches...and...enhancements,...and...that...things...might...improveWhy...did...you...ruin...a...running...system?...And...-...if...it's...really...that...critical...-...why...did...you...run...the...system...update...before...being...100%...sure...that...your...legacy...Illustrator...version...will...continue...to...run?...Especially...when...we...take...into...consideration...that...CS5...was...already...difficult...to...operate...on...Yosemite...and...people...were...extremely...lucky...that...with...a...few...tweaks...it...did...run.Can...you...explain...that...to...me?...Because...I...truly...don't...understandRe:..Illustrator..CS5..+..Mac..El..Capitan..=..Crashing!..Indyboosler..Oct..15,..2015..12:32..PM..(in..response..to..rcraighead)..Because..there..are..hundreds..of..millions..of..people..who..do..photography..for..a..hobby..-..it's..called..tapping..a..market.Besides..the..'sweet..deal'..is..on..the..full..packageBut...I...have...spent...a...lot...of...money...for...Adobe...products...in...the...past,...always...to...try...to...avoid...the...pirate...way...to...use...software...(that...in...Italy...is...very...common)...and...at...the...end...I...stay...with...no...assistance.It's...just...this,...a...bitter...realizationAdobe.InDesign.CS5.7.0.4.update.There.was.an.error.downloading.this.updateBut.my.point.is.validnext.time.try.to.be.friendly.and.help.on.a.forum.like.this,.or.use.that.energy.to.help.someone.with.another.question.which.you.have.an.actual.answerYou...might...perhaps...have...heard...of...Carbon...or...Cocoa.Porting...software...from...one...of...these...frameworks...to...the...next...is...like...updating...to...the...next...version.So...what...you...basically...expect...is...an...update...(from...CS5...on...one...framework...to...CS5...on...a...different...framework)...without...having...to...pay...for...itSeems...like...I'm...going...to...have...to...just...downgrade...back...to...previous...OSX...so...I...can...use...my...programs...properlyHome...>...Support...>...Apple...Support...Communities...Shop...the...Apple...Online...Store...(1-800-MY-APPLE),...visit...an...Apple...Retail...Store,...or...find...a...resellerPlease..quit..and..try..again..laterRe:..Illustrator..CS5..+..Mac..El..Capitan..=..Crashing!..Matteo333..Oct..7,..2015..7:59..AM..(in..response..to..Monika..Gause)..I..do..not..think..update..could..be..a..big..effort..for..a..big..company..,..in..any..case..I..would..be..very..happy..to..pay..for..an..upgrade..of..my..old..CS5..to..keep..it..run..in..my..latest..OS,..but..unfortunatly..this..option..is..missed.I..can't..even..buy..a..CC..version..without..a..subscription..plan..that..has..a..lot..of..side..factors..for..my..business..workflowOr..any..application..software..for..that..matterLike..Show..0..Likes(0)..Actions..1..2..3..…..Previous..Next..Go..to..original..post..Actions..More..Like..This..Retrieving..data..You.may.have.used.an.outdated.link.or.may.have.typed.the.address.(URL).incorrectlySeveral...functions...may...not...workI.feel.like.el.capitan.is.still.in.it's.pulic.betaMore...discussions...in...Illustrator...All...CommunitiesIllustrator...1...2...3...…...Previous...Next...186...Replies...Latest...reply...on...Apr...17,...2016...4:35...AM...by...Susan...Oldham...Illustrator...CS5...+...Mac...El...Capitan...=...Crashing!...rickmartin.art...Oct...2,...2015...2:06...PM...I...am...having...an...issue...ever...since...installing...El...CapitanUsers.are.left.out.in.the.cold.if.the.Adobe.software,.which.is.not.actually.all.that."old",.is.incompatible f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Freedom Fighter Index du Forum -> Secteur Public -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006